High precision magnetometer
The MM200 is a high precision magnetometer suited for autonomous satellite attitude control or scientific measurements. Due to its low noise, the magnetometer delivers high sensitivity and high resolution. The MM200 features a tiny 4cm2 footprint, taking up minimal space in your satellite.
- Low noise and high sensitivity | 1.18nT/√𝐻z
- Covers broad range of magnetic field
- Highly radiation tolerant
- Configurable sampling rate | 500 Hz maximum
- Miniaturised for smallest volume
- Two housing options available
- ITAR free
The MM200 has not flown yet. However, it is scheduled to fly onboard several client satellites in 2020.
The MM200 is currently at TRL 8.