The iADCS200 matches the ST200 star tracker with RW210 series of reaction wheels, as well as the MTQ200 series of magnetorquers. Combined with Berlin Space Technologies’ flight-proven control algorithms, it offers an entirely autonomous attitude control system, in the space of 2 standard CubeSat PCB’s. With the help of the RW210 series of reaction wheels, it is capable of precisely pointing and slewing 1 to 4U CubeSats or platforms with similar moments of inertia.
It features a host of operating modes, chief among which is the target tracking mode, which allows users to enter lattitude and longitude of a point on Earth, after which the system will orient a pre-defined instrument-side towards that target, following it until it has passed the local horizon.
The iADCS200 is also stack-through, allowing users to place it anywhere in their satellite.
- Fully integrated, fully autonomous ADCS, capable of precisely pointing and slewing 1-4U CubeSats or similar.
- Full three axis control, featuring 3 RW210 series reaction wheels and three MTQ series magnetorquers
- Integrated ST200 star tracker, offering 30 arcsecond determination accuracy
- Primary I²C command interface. Optional RS422 or RS485 interface.
- Best suited for 3U systems
- Low power: ~1.4W nominal. Optional power tuning ability.
The iADCS200 has gathered flight heritage on two missions since 2017 and is scheduled to fly on two further individual missions as well as a constellation.
The TRL of the iADCS200 is 9.
We have currently three reaction wheels of the RW210 available for the iADCS200, with different momentum storage, ranging from 1.5 mNms, 3 mNms to 6 mNms. If you are unsure which wheel fulfils your requirements best, please talk to us. We can recommend you the optimal wheel for your mission.
Yes, the iADCS easily integrates Sun Sensors, GNSS receivers and Gyros.
Flight models undergo workmanship testing before being delivered and collimation in vacuum. The parts of the iADCS EM contain EM parts, such as Star Tracker, Reaction wheels; the FM contains only Flight models of these parts.
We offer acceptance testing of the Flight Model as well as qualification testing.