The MTQ200 magnetorquers are aimed at applications in 1-6U CubeSats. Offering one of the highest energy efficiencies in the industry, combined with fine-grained dipole-moment strength control, it allows precise pointing and rapid de-saturation of any reaction wheels in the satellite.
Two models are available in the MTQ200 series: The standard MTQ200.20 and the low profile MTQ200.10S, perfectly suited for vertical installation in limited space.
With a unique boost-mode, these magnetorquers can be pushed up to higher magnetic dipole moments for short duration manoeuvres, through sacrificing some energy efficiency. In return however, these magnetorquers will offer the fastest de-tumbing of any satellite in this mass class, allowing the users to start their operations in the shortest amount of time.
- Available as MTQ200.20 or MTQ200.10S
- Includes drive electronics
- Nominal dipole moment: 0.2 / 0.1 A.m²
- Boost mode dipole moment: up to 1 Am² / up to 0.25 A.m²
- Dimensions: 10.7 x 80 mm / 19 x 25 mm (Ø x l)
- Mass: 39.6 / 44.8 g
- Dipole moment directly controllable, in steps of 1 mA.m²
- Power consumption at nominal dipole moment only 90 / 225 mW, including drive electronics (TBC)