The IM200 is a versatile imager, based on the ST200 Star Tracker platform. With a dedicated high-speed USB2.0 interface, the IM200 is capable of capturing 5 frames per second at full resolution.
The large internal buffer allows for storing up to 25 full-frame images, which can be compressed into JPEG’s for fast previewing. The CPU power allows for real-time processing of the images, allowing use of the IM200 as a target-tracking imager, a docking camera or an inspection camera.
With its small form factor and low mass it allows for enormous flexibility and a wide range of applications.
- 4 Mpixel imager (2048×1944)
- RGB or monochrome versions available
- Local image buffer storing up to 25 full frame images
- JPEG compressor generating previews or full image results
- Image processing capability
- 16 mm F1.2 or 50 mm F2.0 lens