The iADCS100 matches the ST200 star tracker with RW210 series of reaction wheels, as well as the MTQ200 series of magnetorquers. Combined with Berlin Space Technologies’ flight-proven control algorithms, it offers an entirely autonomous attitude control system, in the space of 2 standard CubeSat PCB’s. With the help of the RW210 series of reaction wheels, it is capable of precisely pointing and slewing 1 to 4U CubeSats or platforms with similar moments of inertia.
It features a host of operating modes, chief among which is the target tracking mode, which allows users to enter lattitude and longitude of a point on Earth, after which the system will orient a pre-defined instrument-side towards that target, following it until it has passed the local horizon.
The iADCS100 is also stack-through, allowing users to place it anywhere in their satellite.
- Fully integrated, fully autonomous ADCS, capable of precisely pointing and slewing 1-4U CubeSats or similar.
- Full three axis control, featuring 3 RW210 series reaction wheels and three MTQ series magnetorquers
- Integrated ST200 star tracker, offering 30 arcsecond determination accuracy
- Primary I²C command interface. Optional RS422 or RS485 interface.
- Best suited for 3U systems
- Low power: ~1.4W nominal. Optional power tuning ability.